We’ve assembled some great tools to help you manage parts of your healthy lifestyle.
Counting Calories and Menu Planning
- My Food-a-pedia: Find the calories and where a food falls into the food pyramid, or compare two foods.
- My Pyramid Tracker: Plan menus with your personalized nutrition goals in mind.
- Interactive Menu Planner: This tool from the Department of Health and Human Services lets you select menus based on your fat and calorie goals.
- Energy Balance: 101: Cool tools to teach key Energy Balance concepts.
- Local Harvest: Find a farmers market near you.
- Fat Screener from NutritionQuest: An interactive way to get a snapshot of your usual diet.
Working Out and Beating Stress
- Healthy Living Calculators: This is a great set of calculators to help your exercise regimen and assess your risk for certain health conditions.
- Nature Find: A great source of outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends.
- Find Your Y: Locate a YMCA near you.
- Kaboom! Play Space Finder: Kaboom!'s ultimate list of places to play.